Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello World // Welcome to Night Vale

Hello.

            My name is Michael. I’m presently 19 years of age. I live in the Midwest section of the United States.
            I suppose you’ll want to know what this blog is “for,” so to speak. Well, honestly, I just have a desire to write. This will be an outlet in which to plug all of the various things I encounter in my life. If you happen to enjoy it, then wunderbar! I am glad I could please you via these letters and words on your screen. If not, then go and find something else.
            Seriously, I won’t waste your time. The Internet is a vast place, full of many things just waiting to be discovered by you and millions of other people! (For example, the most recent hidden gem I’ve found is Welcome to Night Vale. Check it out here: http://www.commonplacebooks.com/p/blog-page.html. Download the podcast here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/welcome-to-night-vale/id536258179.)
            That being said, this is the first of hopefully many posts here. I look forward to writing more, and hope you will return for more in the future.
            I don’t yet have a schedule down for posts, so it’ll likely be a bit sporadic (at least initially).

Until next time,
I’m Michael, and this is my life.

Adieu.